What is MOSSA Club Trainer?
The MOSSA Club Trainer Program is an initiative which provides health clubs with the power and flexibility to recruit and train their own group fitness instructors. This initiative has been developed to overcome the difficulties and costs faced by clubs in recruiting high quality group fitness instructors.
What are the benefits?
• Clubs recruit and train group fitness instructors internally
• Instructors receive professional and industry recognised qualifications
• Clubs and instructors save substantially on training costs
• Clubs hold in-house trainings whenever needed
• Club trainers receive a higher qualification and an opportunity to progress to National Trainer
• Instructors receive ongoing professional development from within their own club
• Clubs benefit from a more unified and professional approach to group fitness training
Basic Skills Required
The MOSSA Club Trainer role has many facets, from the actual face-to-face training to the behind the scenes organization and follow up from Training. All Club Trainers must have excellent time management/organizational and decision-making skills. A detailed knowledge of the health and fitness industry is imperative, along with outstanding communication skills, listening skills, and interpretative skills.
MOSSA Club Trainers are expert in the business and philosophy of MOSSA, not only the individual programs, the business and economic impact and potential on clubs. Not only do they teach the programs on a regular basis, they are active in the management and marketing of these programs at club level.
MOSSA Club Trainers are friendly, outgoing and possess a confident and assured personality. At all times they exude enthusiasm for the club, its instructors, group fitness and MOSSA programs. They have a strong will and desire to create long term committed and active MOSSA Group Fitness Instructors.
(Prior applicants need not apply again - information has been kept on file)
Be a MOSSA instructor
Have at least six months teaching experience with a MOSSA program
Be registered with Fitness Australia or Kinnect Australia
Be an active part of a licensed facility, which launches the programs on a quarterly basis
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.